"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "No one I can think of would be so effective in such a job."
- I feel it has been very effective in my treatment.
- The summer deal states that the increase would be effective in 15 days without action by Congress.
- He doesn't know how long it will take him to become effective in his new role.
- It was still one of the most effective in the world.
- And it's much more effective in space than on the ground.
- I do not believe we have been particularly effective in this area.
- Will what was done be effective in the long term?
- So how can the church be effective in this situation?
- The name change was to have become effective in May 2012.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.