"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cognitive therapy has been found to be effective by empirical studies.
- The appointments are effective by the end of the year.
- The rates would become effective after endorsement by parliament, they said.
- The summer deal states that the increase would be effective in 15 days without action by Congress.
- The merger was to become effective by December 31, 1953.
- One large study found that Prozac was effective in youngsters but not by much.
- The ban on business should be effective by early next year.
- If approved by Congress, the change could become effective by the end of the year.
- The move will be effective by June 1, 2013.
- The Council must ensure that all its recommendations enter into force and become effective by the end of next year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.