"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Any change in the tax rate or liability will be effective from a specific date.
- Especially effective from 3-point range, his high game this season was 12 points.
- The ban became effective from the point of the original positive, 14 July 2012.
- The teacher's bank came effective from the academic year 2011-12.
- But it is much more effective, from an economic viewpoint and a human one, to help young people learn things right the first time around.
- The company has cut its gas prices by an average of 5%, effective from 27 February.
- The current rule book is effective from 1 January 2011.
- A new scoring system will be effective from July 2012 forward.
- In late 2008 he was announced as the new head coach of Trauma, effective from 2009.
- The award was made effective from 18 July 2006, prior to his death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.