"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But do please remember your earlier insistence, that sunrise won't wait for debate."
- But he conceded that the Administration lost on some points, including its early insistence that the states pay a greater share of transportation costs.
- This position mirrored his earlier insistence, that Catholic priests should not be in politics.
- This seems to run contrary to his earlier insistence that there should be only one judge in the courtroom using the title.
- This represented a departure from their earlier insistence that they would not be bound by any such result.
- Executives are often out of town on recruitment trips, and businesses have dropped their earlier insistence that applicants speak English.
- But in April, they renewed their earlier insistence on legally binding limits.
- You're referring, I suppose, to our earlier insistence on the maximum experimental program for the expedition?
- But they did not repeat their earlier insistence that no such operations were taking place.
- Nor did he mention her earlier insistence that she would stay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.