"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a growing number of union members had backed off their earlier demand for the right to strike over local issues.
- Thank the saints he had not reminded her of his earlier demand that she show him all her possessions in due time.
- It seems that there is an earlier demand for my services in the Wild than I had thought.
- The early demands of this movement were social equality, and greater power and control.
- Even Mr. Giuliani appeared to back off his early demands.
- Stone repeated an earlier demand for a legal definition of rape.
- It repeats earlier demands that Iraq respect the air exclusion zone.
- Already some on the American side are backing off their early demands.
- As a result, the Vatican did not insist upon its earlier demand.
- "We expect significant early demand from individuals who are either running their own businesses or working for large corporations," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.