"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In their earlier appeals, the defense was limited to the trial record.
- The action was assisted by the timely arrival of 500 South Carolina militia sent in response to the earlier appeal.
- The court had repeatedly rejected earlier appeals to let English-speaking doctors examine him.
- Mr. Yeltsin asked, referring to an earlier appeal to President Clinton.
- An earlier appeal had produced only 700 volunteers.
- An earlier appeal had already reduced his sentence to 46 years, after a successful appeal against one of his convictions.
- Although the applicants had previously held a valid planning consent on the site, they lost an earlier appeal to have it renewed.
- An earlier appeal in March 1989 had been rejected.
- We support an earlier appeal for definitive work to demystify findings so the public can be advised accordingly (50).
- He might have been echoing an earlier appeal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.