"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Are you talking about your earlier claim to being a vampire?"
- Several of the early claims were being worked by Chinese, their original owners having abandoned them as played out.
- Despite the police's early claims not one, but two cameras were used for the recording.
- Despite earlier claims of a proof, the conjecture is still open.
- If pushed, he is willing to raise the number to 500,000, in either case a far cry from earlier claims of more than three million.
- However, unlike the earlier claims, it may be true.
- The point is he may not be a victim, despite his early claims to the contrary.
- One of the earliest large claims was brought by a timber company from another state.
- However, the early claims are still repeated in the secondary literature.
- But as with its earlier claim, it provided no evidence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.