"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Charles entered an early plea of guilty to conspiracy to rob, and was jailed for six years and nine months.
- Mr. Gore's early pleas on the Balkans likewise went unheeded.
- Joel Corey was charged with "making an obscene gesture" and subsequently accepted a $900 fine with an early plea.
- Selwood entered an early plea and consequentially accepted a reprimand and 84 points towards his future record.
- The proposal I'm making, a discount for an early plea, applies to every criminal offence in the book.
- Russell Defreitas is being held after an earlier not guilty plea.
- Deduction for an early plea Each addition or deduction is made to the final result of the previous calculation step.
- The court clerk reads the charge and the offender reaffirms their earlier guilty plea to the community.
- Top executives then conspired to lie to prosecutors and lawyers hired by the company about the practice of backdating, according to the earlier pleas.
- I withdraw my earlier plea for an immediate betrothal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.