"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the Congressional leaders' early call for tax increases makes that less likely.
- The early calls have some in the news business worried.
- The notes are protected from an early call for seven years.
- She was in Paris on business, hence the early call.
- His first appointment tomorrow was an early call at a local contractor.
- There had been an earlier call to 911 relating to the case.
- About the earlier call, though, while I was in the dressing room.
- When they finally left he staggered up to bed and got two hours sleep before his early call.
- Investors holding the notes are protected from an early call for three and a half years.
- With 98 years remaining in the century, that was an early call.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.