"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The origins of the early Italian collection are interesting.
- The early collection of this library was enriched by the contributions it received from its members.
- This tale type did not appear in any early literary collection.
- The site, named after the University's first professional librarian, evolved from an earlier collection of online resources.
- Buyers could have had the two new plays bound together with the earlier collection if they so chose.
- An early collection was made further northeast, at Roebourne, although it has not been found since then.
- However, after his early collections, he rarely uses the first-person.
- This was therefore an important early collection for the genus, only seven species of which had previously been collected.
- The book is closely based on an earlier collection, Driftglass, which first appeared in 1971.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.