"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Understanding the difference between these very similar substances will be an early challenge for researchers.
- An early challenge to their control came in the form of a royal appointment to the rectory.
- They have been found around 30 other stars, an earlier challenge to theorists.
- The early challenge of mastering the entertainment business had become tedious.
- Cooke's early challenges to the law were legal in nature, but rapidly became political.
- This was a two part challenge, the first part brought back elements from earlier challenges.
- The early challenges were the hilly area and creek to the east.
- Another early challenge came from deep suspicions among many (although not all) Protestants.
- The earlier challenges, which are still pending, made essentially the same argument.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.