"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to the interpreter, Rika said the plane shook so much before the crash that her drink spilled.
- Her drink almost spilled as she leaned against the wall, misjudging the distance.
- Woman and drinks spilled to the floor.
- On a landscape without any contours or depressions to shape it, the Platte just lies there, like a drink spilled across a tabletop.
- He banged the table with his fist and the glasses jumped and the drink spilled.
- Seconds later, her drink spilled in her lap, leaving her with only one change of clothes.
- I bent over to sniff at the wet spot on the rug where her drink had spilled, and caught the scent of violets, already fading.
- The drink in her hand swayed and spilled on the floor.
- If the drink spills, it's drinks for the house.
- Many of them were crinkled at the edges, from the night her drink had spilled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.