"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rose, poured himself a drink of water, then another.
- Opened the bottle, poured her a drink, began to talk.
- He turned away from her, poured himself a drink.
- They all watched as he poured himself a drink, quite deliberately.
- They downed their drinks and the old man poured again.
- Should you cup your hand and pour your mouth a drink?
- Then he got the drinks poured, but things started happening again, so the ice melted.
- He opened the small refrigerator just beyond, poured himself a drink.
- He walked to the table, poured himself a drink.
- Then poured the drinks, glad to have something to do, and pushed a glass over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.