"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost 600 filled in a survey that revealed 43% had spent time in custody and 45% had drink or drug problems.
- Every day, people in the medical profession deal with patients who have drink or drug problems.
- The band originally intended to complete a fourteen-date tour across the United Kingdom, but two weeks before the tour began, they were forced to rearrange the dates of the tour's first three shows, due to Dougie's stint in rehab due to depression and a drink and drug problem.
- With forensic testing to determine if people have drink or drug problems on the increase, there's a big opportunity for firms with technology that's up to the task, says Avi Lasarow, managing director of Trimega Laboratories.
- He moved to the News of the World in June 2001, under editor Rebekah Brooks (then Rebekah Wade) but was sacked in 2005 by then editor Andy Coulson for drink and drug problems.
- With industrial tribunals, family and divorce courts and even companies increasingly adopting forensic testing to determine if people have drink or drug problems, there's a big opportunity for firms with technology that's up to the task, says Avi Lasarow.
- Those with drink or drug problems I avoid because, however distinguished they may once have been, or may even still be, for me they will always constitute an unacceptable risk.
- Rausing was the UK patron of international drug abuse prevention charity Mentor and together with her husband, she also provided financial backing to Action on Addiction, a charity helps young people with drink and drug problems.
- You can read about how to deal with an employee who has a drink or drug problem on the Acas website - Opens in a new window.
- I watched a program on extra-terrestrial kidnappings a few years ago, and a couple of people with drink and drug problems gave similar stories, about being beamed up into spaceships, and being warned of impending glbal doom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.