"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The frozen drinks were popular and he soon realized that he needed a machine to make the product.
- I love frozen drinks, but hate all the extra calories that come with them.
- A half-hour later, I poured myself a frozen drink, and stood in my dimmed dining room.
- Dairy Queen named a frozen drink after her during her body building competition period.
- We're talking a white sandy beach, fruity frozen drinks, and clear blue water that would've gone on without end.
- Stephen Bruce refused to give her the recipe though he did offer to come and make the frozen drink for her party himself.
- Choose from 20 different tequilas or try the house margarita, also available as a frozen drink.
- It was originally available in seven flavors and marketed as a "frozen drink on a stick."
- "All the drinks here are fresh and seasonal, so the frozen drink would be as well."
- He found her on the porch, sipping a frozen drink and looking like a native with bronze skin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.