"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sponsored by Grey Goose vodka, the chamber, constructed of 22 tons of ice, serves colorful vodka drinks in bored-out ice blocks.
- At several bars, vodka drinks are served, some with syrupy black currant juice, others with orange rinds that bartenders set afire before dropping them into a martini glass.
- Sitting at the bar, they sipped at yellow and green vodka drinks in frosted martini glasses.
- My second free vodka drink was kicking in.
- Night Life Beers were $1.50 to $2.50, and vodka drinks about $4.
- Woman serving vodka drinks in ice glasses at Absolut Icebar, Nordic Sea Hotel.
- The other, sold in Europe (excluding France), Latin America, Australia and Canada, is a premixed vodka drink.
- Sales, however, did not improve from the first half of the year, partly because of a decline in demand for the company's premixed vodka drinks, Diageo said.
- The Red Snapper is a gin, not a vodka drink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.