"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a long-running diplomatic standoff, Pakistan insists that Kashmir be the focus of any negotiations between the two countries.
- He commented only briefly on the diplomatic standoff, saying he trusted in "the ability of both countries to resolve the issue."
- A negative vote, it says, could lead to a diplomatic standoff with Beijing and instability in Asia.
- But few have any desire for a long period of squatting inside tents in the desert, killing time during a prolonged diplomatic standoff.
- If Italy grants him asylum, the move would inflame an already tense diplomatic standoff.
- It is this last point that has led to a diplomatic standoff between Iran and the West.
- Instead, the superpowers fought each other through their involvement in proxy wars, military buildups, and diplomatic standoffs.
- However the diplomatic standoff is resolved, Asher said that he believes North Korea won't continue to counterfeit much longer.
- A drawn-out diplomatic standoff could leave the economy and markets suspended between fear and hope.
- "I don't know anything about that," said one dark-lipped woman in a sheer maroon sheath, when asked about the diplomatic standoff.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.