"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lacking the necessary diplomatic and commercial experience, he was not successful in achieving the objective.
- At the time Jay was a journalist with little diplomatic experience.
- Between 1790 and 1792 he was Ambassador to France, despite not having any previous diplomatic experience.
- But the 45-year-old lawyer, who has no diplomatic experience, dismissed the doubts.
- He has no diplomatic experience and until recently had not lived in Hungary for 40 years.
- "According to her file," Carol said, "she hasn't had a great deal of diplomatic experience."
- He gained diplomatic experience acting as an advisor to various governments.
- "Her record of diplomatic experience and accomplishments is quite impressive."
- "There's sort of a grace, dignity and elegance about him that is something you'd expect from someone who has diplomatic experience."
- Brewster was the only Pilgrim with political and diplomatic experience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.