"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The trip constitutes an early diplomatic victory for the new prime minister, who assumed office on Sept. 26.
- You can win a diplomatic victory by getting yourself elected planetary governor.
- But Butkevicius draws little comfort from his small diplomatic victory.
- Achieving that goal without bombing would be a diplomatic victory.
- Frustrated at their failure to score a quick diplomatic victory, the community governments have found tensions growing among themselves.
- The British accepted the news as a diplomatic victory.
- The decision was a significant diplomatic victory for Macedonia, though it did not address the bilateral dispute over the name.
- Now all that remained was to bring the two races together and consolidate his diplomatic victory.
- It ended in a diplomatic victory for the British.
- Are we witnessing a diplomatic victory that will bring peace to the Balkans?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.