"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But avoiding political blame for "losing Russia" does not constitute a diplomatic triumph.
- It was a diplomatic triumph, but one that many American officials would come to rue.
- Over all, the effort to achieve consensus was a diplomatic triumph.
- But Mr. Bush could also end up with a diplomatic triumph, one he needs desperately.
- Despite not winning militarily, the Russians may have scored a diplomatic triumph.
- In addition, diplomats say China worked very hard for diplomatic triumphs that would gain it new legitimacy.
- The summit was initially seen as a diplomatic triumph.
- This is an impressive diplomatic triumph, turning a crisis into a chance for peace.
- From diplomatic triumph, suddenly this one crazed act had destroyed everything.
- Disaster may have been avoided, but no diplomatic triumph is yet in sight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.