"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A diplomatic gain made three weeks ago, when the Council was seriously divided over the travel ban, has been reversed, and Baghdad has suffered a diplomatic setback.
- His Norwegian ambitions were thwarted by several military and diplomatic setbacks.
- A majority of the 55 Senate Republicans are believed to support a move to delay action on the treaty to avoid dealing the United States a political and diplomatic setback.
- That was a profound military and diplomatic setback for the United States.
- After that diplomatic setback, the administration adopted a policy of punishing France in symbolic ways.
- This diplomatic setback resulted in letters from Secretary of State and the representatives to the Japanese ambassador, expressing deep regret of all concerned.
- Mr. Assad's speech will come at the end of a week of big diplomatic setbacks for him over Syria's prolonged presence in Lebanon, which have left him increasingly isolated.
- Mrs Thatcher's aides were keen to put a brave face on the undoubted diplomatic setback she suffered here yesterday.
- But the lack of a specific starting date represents a diplomatic setback for the Nicaraguan Government, which had argued unsuccessfully that the demobilization process should begin immediately.
- President Chen's outspoken position toward China reflects slowly building frustration and was triggered by a diplomatic setback, the chief presidential spokesman, Huang Chi-fang, said today in Taipei.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.