"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So was the outbreak of war against Iraq the result of a colossal diplomatic failure?
- That would explain the decades of diplomatic failures, broken contacts, each side certain the other was lying through its teeth.
- In the last four years, South Africa has had other diplomatic failures as well.
- As a theater commander-in-chief, he was paid to consider diplomatic failure rather than success.
- This result was a diplomatic failure and de Montmorency fell out of royal favor.
- But the explosion was also the product of more than two decades of diplomatic failure, spread over at least three presidencies.
- This war crowns a period of terrible diplomatic failure, Washington's worst in at least a generation.
- A world grown accustomed to human disaster in the face of diplomatic failure has more to hope for in the coming days.
- This fear materialized with the diplomatic failure leading up to the invasion of Iraq.
- In spite of his military and diplomatic failures, Louis proved to be a popular king.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.