"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But even Russian newspapers, which viewed last weekend's operation in Kosovo as a diplomatic and public-relations debacle, called it "dashing" and lightning-fast.
- It has to be destroyed or vectored out over the Persian Gulf where it won't jeopardize innocent lives and cause a major diplomatic debacle.
- Mr. Wolfson defended the first lady and accused Mr. Giuliani's supporters of wanting Mrs. Clinton to cause a diplomatic debacle.
- There is no ignoring the role of Baghdad's game of cooperation without content in this diplomatic debacle.
- With every passing day, it is more evident that the failure to obtain permission from Turkey for American troops to cross its territory and open a northern front constituted a diplomatic debacle.
- The diplomatic debacle overshadowed substantial progress the Zapatistas made in the strategy sessions with their followers here.
- The diplomatic débâcle strengthened the hands of ministers who urged that the fierce police measures taken against sedition during 1879 should be combined with efforts to conciliate less intransigent critics.
- That diplomatic debacle neither saved lives nor protected victims.
- Whatever the ultimate fate of the Iraqi Kurds, their exodus has already proved to be a diplomatic debacle for Turkey.
- The Washington Post said the raid was a "diplomatic debacle for the government of Binyamin Netanyahu."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.