"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rumsfeld made fun of his statement shortly before a 2005 diplomatic trip to Europe.
- In the 1780s he made two diplomatic trips to France.
- "I hope you will learn much from this diplomatic trip, my son," he said with a beatific smile.
- You and I should take a little diplomatic trip to Theroc sometime in the near future.
- I had just returned from a day or two diplomatic trip to Mexico City.
- James acted as his father's personal secretary during this diplomatic trip.
- It seems that at first these names were coined each time they were needed for a diplomatic trip to China.
- We believe he became infected at some point during his diplomatic trip to the Federation.
- He was commissioned for a diplomatic trip through 17 countries as plenipotentiary ambassador in 1953.
- During the 1590s he made frequent diplomatic trips to Rome, remaining active in the musical life there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.