"different" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now let us approach the problem in a different way.
- In college, social workers learn different ways to help people.
- People have to come up with new and different ways to make money.
- He felt too late also, though in a different way.
- Some systems are nothing more than a different way of looking at a problem, or thinking about a job being done.
- I tried again to say the same thing in a different way.
- But as time goes on you learn God works in very different ways.
- We tried to work on these issues in several different ways.
- How many different ways can you sort them, if they're all the same?
- They see things in a different way from the average person.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.