"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, his collaboration with the illustrator Paul Rogers is a witty, stunningly designed alphabet catalog of jazz's great talents and a demonstration of how visual art has interpreted this interpretive music.
- One stunningly designed piece has warm brown diamond-shaped motifs on the shoulders and breast, lighter ones below and then, on the white skirt, a single, memorable line of brown thread running vertically to the hem.
- First published in 1962, Eros was a stunningly designed hardcover "magbook" devoted to eroticism.
- At pretty Skärhamn, I found the stunningly designed Nordic Watercolour Museum, which dramatically hangs out over the sea; it currently features the work of the German Expressionist Emil Nolde.
- The stunningly designed cookware Tools was created by Björn Dahlström in 1998 in collaboration with world class chefs.
- Meanwhile, the renovation of the lovely opera house is almost complete, and the new City Hall (stunningly designed) has a cinema and performance space for experimental community based shows.
- The spinoffs are exquisitely, stunningly designed.
- ATMOSPHERE: Traditional and internationally accented brasserie dishes served in a stunningly designed undergroud room.
- Make Sure Your iPhone is CoveredProtect your brand new Apple iPhone 4 and defend yourself against scratches with this stunningly designed high-density hard cover.
- The setting is stunningly designed, a wide-open, glass-enclosed expanse that simulates a multi-tiered ship deck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.