"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, some mission characteristics led to design changes: primarily in the areas of thermal control, communications and electrical power.
- The launch had been delayed several months due to design changes.
- The ongoing miniaturization process led to design changes, whereby the pit could be inserted in the factory during the device assembly.
- "My hope is that the increased recognition of compatibility problems will lead to design changes in the marketplace," Dr. Martinez said.
- Construction began in 1931 and proceeded slowly due to design changes.
- Fox & Fowle is the architectural firm designing these and other changes.
- Due to design changes, Queensland Rail called them the 4100 class to distinguish them from the 4000 class.
- In addition, the flexible wing lends itself open to design changes for possible improvements.
- Tarzi was specifically instrumental in designing and implementing changes pertaining to women through his personal example of monogamy.
- The great success of the Para-Ordnance high-capacity 1911-type pistols lead to design changes to some models starting in 1994.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.