"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The video is set against a strikingly designed, vividly colored setting of video screens and partitions.
- Inside, warm lighting, much of it from candles and oil lamps, softened the sharp geometry of the strikingly designed modern structure.
- This strikingly designed iPod dock has established the 45-year-old British company as a powerful company with real audiophile credentials and a cutting edge technology.
- A strikingly designed Town Hall was opened in 1904.
- As a result of the emphasis on design and graphics, winning websites tend to be strikingly designed and visually attractive.
- Xscape buildings (named after the company that developed them, X-Leisure) are large, strikingly designed and unusually shaped buildings.
- Evil reigns in the form of the huge monster face, strikingly designed by Jerrard Smith.
- Morioka is best known throughout Japan for one of its distinctive local products - strikingly designed cast-iron kettles, called tetsubin.
- Well-acted and strikingly designed, "Max" doesn't pretend to be an accurate account of the past.
- In addition, strikingly designed hotels offer solace to adults sated with theme-park cuteness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.