"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There he helped to design and produce commemorative coins.
- He also designed non-military coins and medals for the United States Mint, the State of Illinois, and other bodies.
- He also designed several coins for Christian VII in 1771.
- In 1494 he returned to Milan, where he designed coins for the mint, designed and supervised tapestry works, and prepared stage scenery.
- He also designed coins, medals, furniture and houses of the wealthy, and he was a friend of Alexander Hamilton.
- Later authorities decided who designed coins.
- He also designed foreign coins produced for other countries by the mint.
- After his retirement from the mint, Mr. Gasparro designed numerous commemorative coins, including those for John Wayne and baseball heroes.
- Even the experts could not manage to design coins which are easily recognisable to the blind and proof against fraud.
- In 1932 he became the art director of the State Mint, and thus designed numerous coins of Hungary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.