"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No. 21 entered service in 1900, but only lasted a few years due to design flaws in the boiler.
- Due to design flaws, particularly with the trains, the ride's opening was delayed from Summer 2001 until January 2002.
- The danger is attributed to design flaws, tattered economies, political disorder and weak regulatory oversight.
- Due to design flaws, the boxes were not usable for their intended purpose.
- "Flawed design" may also refer to the argument from poor design in the context of God's existence, or to design flaws in commerce.
- Opening in 1972, the housing scheme was deemed to be unsuitable for families within two years due to design flaws.
- Yet due to design flaws or other factors, the insulation in a product can break down, resulting in excessive leakage current flow.
- Few crashes have been attributed to design flaws of the 747.
- It indicates a sensitivity to design flaws that, in many cases, have ignited anger at the maker's disregard for the consumer.
- The problem was traced to design flaws.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.