"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now a large, meticulously designed study has found no evidence that electric power lines cause leukemia in children, researchers said yesterday.
- Beyond the visuals, the game is meticulously designed and paced.
- It has been meticulously designed to replicate an ancient Tuscan village.
- Its attractions include a fascinating, meticulously designed anthropological museum.
- It is a meticulously designed, three-dimensional virtual reality, or metaverse.
- Separates are the backbone of the Ferre look and they have always been meticulously designed.
- Every aspect of each project that I undertake is carefully and meticulously designed and documented.
- Two years ago, a large, meticulously designed study found no evidence that electric power lines cause leukemia in children.
- It was meticulously designed with profound meaning and symbolism.
- Or rather, they roll in and out of meticulously designed sequences with a geometric edge to the movement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.