"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1957 to 1964, he designed exhibitions, catalogs, and posters.
- He also designed posters and interiors of homes for workers.
- Since 1993 she designed corporate identities, posters and books for cultural clients.
- Twelve British artists were commissioned to design posters for the games.
- Why didn't they have a competition for school children across the country to design posters?
- From 1920 to 1921 he designed posters and advertising boards.
- Curtis started studying art to design posters and fliers for his band.
- In addition, he has designed the tourism logo and posters for the Bahamas.
- He also designed posters for Paul Taylor and his dance company.
- We've designed posters showing kids the importance of saving money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.