"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, that's really not possible unless the application that's running is designed correctly.
- Until there are more women architects, these bathrooms will never be designed correctly.
- If the system is designed correctly, dropped packets shouldn't really be a huge issue.
- And every bell and whistle you have has to be exactly correctly designed, or there's a potential for exploitation.
- A correctly designed water tank works to address and mitigate these negative effects.
- A correctly designed engine is as silent as the grave.
- However, this approach is generally difficult to implement and requires correctly designed data structures.
- And the way they were able to do this was to take advantage of the fact that what's called the renegotiation hadn't been exactly designed correctly.
- No emissions above background are seen if the landfill is designed correctly.
- Now a correctly designed structural policy can create better conditions for the EU and its inhabitants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.