"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Climate change legislation: "Designed precisely to drive energy costs through the roof."
- Both container and transmitter were precisely designed to fit the pattern of his ideas.
- In my opinion, the system was designed precisely to preclude the very possibility you have suggested.
- It was designed precisely with that in mind.
- And that is what impeachment was precisely designed to do.
- "The law is designed precisely to resolve these sorts of competing interests," he said in that interview.
- It has been precisely designed to test one's business acumen from various perspectives.
- The collection has been designed precisely with the requirements of scholars and other professionals in mind.
- They are precisely designed, being tuned to capture the most energy at a specific temperature and pressure.
- It is evident that international humanitarian law is designed precisely for times of war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.