"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- PlayOn also has individual deals with about 300 high schools to show regular-season games.
- "I'm fascinated by how the damaged individual deals with the world," he says.
- I negotiate with each musician on each individual deal.
- It was unclear how many other shows might sign individual deals with the union.
- "The development of a guy at the plate through the spring is a very individual deal," Johnson said.
- The fate of any amount the house brings in over the guarantee depends on the individual deal.
- Helping the older individual deal with such matters is therefore within the competence of the counsellor.
- There are individual deals the players' company has no control over.
- And while an individual deal might mean little for a large nation, the consequences can be devastating for the region where the weapons go.
- Many companies have bypassed national negotiations, hammering out individual deals with their own workers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.