"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bank's deposits were used by the network to pay bribes and conduct its weapons and currency deals, according to the article.
- "The fact that it was a hard currency deal opened many doors," Mr. Duskin said.
- The currency deal expired in July; if the exchange rate remained the same, Virgin would be obliged to pay £6m, to make up the difference.
- Without protection from someone in the elite, illicit currency deals draw prison terms of 10 to 15 years.
- A precedent for this form of twin-tier settlement already exists in the money markets, where a central clearing house deals exclusively with the big institutional currency deals.
- Her activities included smuggling diamonds and emeralds, making blackmarket currency deals, owning a striptease joint and selling hard-core pornography.
- Despite repeated denials and being exonerated by two investigations, the currency deal has left the whiff of insider trading hanging in the air.
- The clearest risk to the currency deal, Mr. Hanke says, is unemployment, not inflation.
- The former chairman of the Swiss central bank will receive a full year's salary of almost £600,000 despite stepping down after a furore over his wife's currency deals.
- Those planning a ski trip or winter sun breaks this Christmas are urged to shop around for the best currency deals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.