"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Often produced by average citizens in their homes they cover many interests and topics.
- Rather, they cover the same or similar units and topics, but in a different way.
- The programs cover topics such as decision making, managing technology and change management.
- These standards cover topics of fairness, safety, and animal health.
- The show covered topics on how things were made or done in the world.
- Both of these magazines cover similar topics and have the same name, but are unrelated.
- The letters cover topics such as their writing projects, books they were reading and personal concerns.
- Among other things, the program covers interesting topics in language and communication.
- Its newspaper covers various topics, including local community news, politics and sports.
- Over 100 of his cases have been reported, covering diverse topics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.