"corporate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As chief executive officer he was the top corporate official.
- Corporate officials say they think such use will continue to expand.
- University and corporate officials are trying to put together a deal that will meet with state approval.
- Corporate officials have helped create an economy that is the envy of the world.
- To date, about 20 individuals and corporate officials have been investigated, he said.
- Public and corporate officials have made efforts to calm such fears.
- Corporate officials note that since 1938, they have had the right to replace workers on strike.
- The logic behind this technique has caught the attention of corporate officials.
- "I think they understate the risk," he said of corporate officials.
- After the company collapsed in 1985, some corporate officials were accused of fraud.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.