"corporate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Workers would also get a share of corporate profits, as they have in past years.
- The effective tax rate on corporate profits has been cut in half since the 1960's.
- I hope your country will find a way to deal with this issue, because here its all about corporate profits.
- Interest rates and corporate profits are not the problem, however.
- In the 1980's, 9 percent of corporate profits were paid to states.
- There are other countries that do not tax corporate profits.
- I think most people expect corporate profits to be up 5 to 7 percent this year.
- It's as if there were no higher value in life than corporate profits.
- Corporate profits, after all, had shot up in the late 90's.
- Based on corporate profits, he said, stocks should have been much lower.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.