"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- North Americans invented basketball, baseball, and football and dominate them by divine right.
- A green floor cloth rises up into a mound and sinks; cave men invent baseball while throwing a rock against a branch.
- Are You the one responsible for inventing football and baseball and boxing?
- Before going, they had read a news article about the Russians insisting they had invented baseball.
- Joe goes back in time to see if Abner Doubleday really invented baseball.
- The late Civil War hero "never knew that he had invented baseball.
- "You did not so invent baseball."
- Doubleday is often mistakenly credited with inventing baseball, although he never made such a claim, and there is no evidence to support it.
- To his credit, Doubleday never claimed to have invented baseball.
- Doubleday himself made no mention of having invented baseball before his 1893 death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.