"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Passing the basketball using an overhand throw with one hand similar to a baseball pitch.
- Some is spent on social projects such as building schools, clinics and baseball pitches.
- The junction is of the size of a small baseball pitch.
- His baseball pitches have been clocked at 85 miles per hour.
- A gyroball is a type of baseball pitch used primarily by players in Japan.
- It felt like it had been kicked around a baseball pitch, non-stop.
- These may include the building of classrooms, baseball pitches, or the establishment of women's groups, for instance.
- When he hits it with full force, the ball moves like a baseball pitch.
- A baseball pitch look a lot faster to the batter than to the fan in the stands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.