"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Did night baseball make fans more afraid of coming into black neighborhoods?
- He say if everthing go well, we could be the hottest thing since the invention of night baseball.
- But if you really want the neighbors to love you, why not hook a few of these babies together and play a little night baseball?
- Everything from night baseball to pizza delivery in 30 minutes was an innovative concept in its day.
- After the economic need for night baseball had been digested, the emotions remained.
- He was also a champion of the designated hitter and night baseball at the World Series.
- For a long time there was a segment of the population that said night baseball was against nature.
- These same rules can be applied to no peek, in which case the game is called "night baseball".
- The park, built in the days before night baseball, faces west, which means occasional sun delays.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.