"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His first baseball glove was made by Wilson, and here he is with the company now.
- What he saw there made him drop his baseball glove on the ground.
- The baseball glove has come a long way in over the past century.
- Edgar Jr. was 10 when he got his first baseball glove.
- The hands of several fans, one with a baseball glove, were also reaching for the ball.
- In the living room, a baseball glove sits atop a computer.
- He held up a hand the size of a baseball glove, cutting me off.
- Who did not have a baseball glove to call his own until four years after he began playing.
- I would eat a baseball glove if it were smoked.
- One guy even went so far as to buy her a new baseball glove.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.