"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is said to have been a baseball pitcher good enough for a professional offer, although the details are sketchy.
- It was a boxer's equivalent of a baseball pitcher's perfect game.
- A decision is a statistical credit given to a baseball pitcher.
- It was on this day that I began to understand why baseball pitchers have to rest so long between games.
- In a way it was like the communication between a baseball pitcher and his catcher.
- I would be like a baseball pitcher who has many pitches, not just a fastball.
- Star performers, be they baseball pitchers or chefs, are rarely available.
- One of the men identified Wells in the police report as "the baseball pitcher that makes $4.2 million a year."
- But last year we were like baseball pitchers early in the season - they're usually ahead of the hitters.
- She reveals that her husband was killed by a baseball pitcher.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.