"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His family couldn't afford baseball equipment, so he practiced by hitting bottle caps with sticks.
- This is not only baseball equipment to me, but they are part of me.
- We stopped for gas an hour out, so I decided to check the baseball equipment in the trunk.
- In addition to playing the game, Adams was involved in the production of early baseball equipment.
- He delivered baseball equipment to youth in the Dominican Republic.
- It's rumored to be baseball equipment, but is actually the executive producer, hiding to see if the director would notice.
- Cuban sugar planters began providing baseball equipment to their workers as a diversion to keep up morale.
- In exchange for a completed set of cards, Briggs offered baseball equipment.
- The purchase price was $720 worth of baseball equipment.
- He took the baseball equipment out of the picnic bag and handed a glove tp Ellie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.