"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When on the lower court, she ended the 1994 baseball strike.
- Thanks in part to the baseball strike, he claims another distinction.
- And without 'em, they wouldn't pay for themselves, even during the baseball strike.
- Now, ask me for the lineup since the baseball strike.
- Both labor and management seem to sense the possibilities, particularly in view of the baseball strike.
- The last baseball strike, in 1985, lasted just two days.
- What about a huge dispute, with national implications, like the baseball strike?
- The baseball strike would then have to be into its seventh month.
- I don't care if the baseball strike ends tomorrow or next year.
- Not just this year when talk of a baseball strike loomed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.