"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Harry Rose decided that it would be better for Pete to repeat a year of school than miss a summer playing baseball.
- Nearly 1000 fans came out to enjoy a day of summer baseball, and the game was considered a great success.
- Other board members came in slowly in the drive to make summer baseball a reality.
- He is the longest tenured manager in all of New England summer collegiate baseball.
- The team's attendance figures made a dramatic jump, rising from 39th in 2010 to 3rd in collegiate summer baseball.
- His father paid the $133.40 cost and Grey resumed playing summer baseball in Delphos.
- The Mohawks have grown into one of the top places to play summer baseball in America.
- Moosally also lifted weights, ran track, and played summer baseball.
- In addition to professional and collegiate summer baseball, the park is home to numerous amateur baseball teams.
- First full season of summer baseball for the Giants begins.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.