"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the Government refused to order the industry to adopt a particular standard in the early 1980's, and broadcasters became split between two rival technical approaches.
- Instead, he funded a rival approach, called Trailblazer, and he turned to private defense contractors to build it.
- More importantly, the call yoked what had been viewed as rival approaches.
- The basis for rival approaches tends to be the denial that sound theory can be made without some concrete linking with its area of application.
- In later years, Luhmann dismissed Parsons' theory, developing a rival approach of his own.
- Now, finally, we have the outlines of two rival approaches to the problem.
- The rival approaches on the issue of marriage come as the two party leaders stake out the territory of the family, community and society.
- The rival approach relies on bone growth to provide the bonding.
- Challenge to Microsoft A powerful team of companies is mounting a rival approach to Microsoft's plan to use cable television to dominate the Internet.
- Over the past few months, the company's board has rejected rival approaches from Barbican and Canpopius among others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.