"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some analysts have praised Wall Street's new approach to energy trading.
- Democrats were virtually united in opposing witnesses, while most Republicans praised the prosecutors' new approach.
- A local lawmaker involved in sanitation issues praised the city's approach.
- While other retinoblastoma researchers praised her approach, none have copied it so far.
- Also, the article praised the film's new approach, as it is scripted with excellent research into Japanese society at that time.
- Mr. Vallone also praised the city's approach, but said he was open to making improvements.
- Variety praised both the film's sense of humor and its traditional approach to horror.
- The few more favorable reviews praised Lynch's noir-baroque approach to the film.
- The board praised the bishop's approach as an "excellent example" for others to follow.
- I would like to praise her approach and to add that, indeed, action should always take practical as well as legal form.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.