"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While that "approach would facilitate more subscriber choice, it would require additional technology and customer service," the report said.
- A multivariate approach to treatment of anatomical characters has facilitated the discrimination among very similarly shaped species, aided by behavioral and ecological evidence.
- This approach facilitated the development process and reduced costs.
- This approach will facilitate the accelerated installation of private sector solar power generation capacity reducing costs by addressing issues faced by stand alone projects.
- The regional approach better facilitates study with dissection, while the systematic approach is appreciated for its comprehensive look at each system throughout the body.
- This "fact-based" approach facilitates modeling, transforming, and querying information from any domain.
- However, hierarchical approaches facilitate designs better.
- This more lax religious approach facilitated the continuation of parallel religious traditions in native villages.
- That approach will not facilitate the struggle against terrorism, which also requires better border controls and coordination among prosecution agencies.
- At the same time, the comparative approach facilitates judgments about where Russia truly was on its own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.